Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
Intec Services use the following cookies on this website, which are sent from the following domain .industrialtechnologicalservices.co.uk
- 1dc6419dc97a4afd12cdb514ee34e54 [Intec Services Session Cookie]
- _utma [Google Analytics Persistent Cookie]
- _utmb [Google Analytics Persistent Cookie]
- _utmc [Google Analytics Session Cookie]
- _utmz [Google Analytics Persistent Cookie]
[Other] third party cookies
When you use this website, you may also be sent the following third party cookies, which may be used for the following purposes:
- PayPal – [A selection of persistent and session type cookies will be used if you choose PayPal as your payment source when purchasing products from this website]
- NID [Google Maps Persistent Cookie]
- PREF [Google Maps Persistent Cookie]
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.